Work For Astor

Work For Astor.

We have vacancies for Care Assistants, with or without experience, in Woking, Byfleet, Guildford, Godalming, Farnham, Bordon and many surrounding areas.  You must be over 18 with your own car, good English skills and a kind, reliable nature.

Astor Care & Nursing Agency can provide you with the flexibility to fit around the regular times in the week that you want to work. Our staff support a variety of clients to help them maintain their independence in their own homes.


Submit your application directly through our website.

Why choose Astor Agency:

  • We pay above average rates to all our care team.
  • We pay enhanced rates for experienced staff with NVQ Level 2 or above in Care.
  • We pay enhanced rates for weekends.
  • We pay additionally for Bank Holiday shifts.
  • We pay 30p per mile between clients.
  • We provide a professional and friendly service.
  • We offer free, full training for Care Assistants (no experience necessary).
  • We pay for your DBS application.
  • We have been established for over 25 years and have an excellent reputation.
  • We have job placements to suit your needs in a variety of settings.
  • We will support you in gaining a vocational qualification if you want one.
  • We give you £100 of retail vouchers for every friend you refer to us who starts work.
  • We pay our staff every week.
  • We add payment for holidays to your weekly pay.
  • We have an auto enrollment pension scheme.
  • We are committed to providing the best staff to our clients.
  • We can offer you work in both general and specialised areas.
  • We listen to our staff and understand their needs .


Applying from overseas:

We welcome applications from candidates once they have a permanent UK address.  You can apply using our Fast Track Apply On-line page.

Please be aware that due to the nature of the work with vulnerable people, we are required by law to carry out certain pre-employment checks some of which will require you to be in the UK. Please ensure you bring all the original documents listed in the application information to your interview. You will also need to obtain a Police Check (sometimes called a certificate of good conduct/character) from your country of residence.


Get A Free Callback

14 + 7 =