Dedicated care staff offering a real alternative to a care home
Care and support when you need it in the comfort of your own home
As much or as little help as you need to continue living independently
We are a family run, private homecare provider who have been delivering quality homecare in the Woking, Guildford, Godalming, Farnham and Bordon areas for over 25 years.
We are committed to providing and maintaining a quality service at the most competitive rate we can. Our Care Co-ordinators and Field Care Supervisors liaise with family members, GP’s, Community Nurses, Social Services and other professionals to make sure that our clients get the best possible care suited to their needs.
Astor also offers exceptional training which is great value for money and is renowned for its fast and efficient DBS Service.
Why Use Astor?
- Quality care tailored to the individual (rated GOOD in all areas CQC 2017).
- A free, no obligation home visit from a Supervisor to discuss your individual needs before any care commences.
- Independent local family owned business established for over 25 years with staff from your local area.
- Our phones are answered by our regular office staff not a call centre.
- Our staff are among the best available. Our intense recruitment process includes communication, written and verbal assessments which other agencies leave out.
Weather Warning – it is getting windy this weekend – please take care.
FREE FLU JAB FOR CARE STAFF
All Carers may have a free flu job from their GP if they wish. Take your carer ID into your GP to arrange and keep yourself protected.
We were thrilled to receive the news that we have been given a Top 20 Home Care Provider (South East England) Award 2018 from Homecare.Co.UK. This is based on client reviews so thank you to those of our clients who have given us such positive reviews.
3rd November 2018
We had a very successful tea and cakes morning in aid of MacMillan Cancer Support last Friday and raised just over £60!
Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
We have been reviewing our Customer Satisfaction Survey Results which showed 100% respondents were satisfied with our service and just over 97% rates us as good or very good. We always aim to keep on improving however and welcomed all feedback comments.
Surrey Library Direct
Call 01483 543599 to arrange for library books to be delivered directly to your home.
Remember that 999 is for emergencies only 111 is the NHS non-emergency number and 101 is the Police non-emergency number