We are a family run, private homecare provider who have been delivering quality homecare in the Woking, Guildford, Godalming, Farnham and Bordon areas for over 25 years.
We are committed to providing and maintaining a quality service at the most competitive rate we can. Our Care Co-ordinators and Field Care Supervisors liaise with family members, GP’s, Community Nurses, Social Services and other professionals to make sure that our clients get the best possible care suited to their needs.
Astor also offers exceptional training which is great value for money and is renowned for its fast and efficient DBS Service.
Why Use Astor?
- Quality care tailored to the individual (rated GOOD in all areas CQC 2017).
- A free, no obligation home visit from a Supervisor to discuss your individual needs before any care commences.
- Independent local family owned business established for over 25 years with staff from your local area.
- Our phones are answered by our regular office staff not a call centre.
- Our staff are among the best available. Our intense recruitment process includes communication, written and verbal assessments which other agencies leave out.
CURRENTLY RECRUITING – do you know someone who would make a great carer? Suggest that they give us a call.
Surrey Library Direct
Call 01483 543599 to arrange for library books to be delivered directly to your home.
Remember that 999 is for emergencies only 111 is the NHS non-emergency number and 101 is the Police non-emergency number.