Dedicated care staff offering a real alternative to a care home
Care and support when you need it in the comfort of your own home
As much or as little help as you need to continue living independently
Who We Can Help
Astor Agency and Nursing Agency provides services to any adult requiring care or support for independent living in their own home, subject to appropriate funding.
We always remember that the whole family may require support when a loved one is suffering.
Our care assistants can provide respite for those who normally care for you, maybe your spouse, so that they too can continue to participate in the activities they enjoy.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to provide support for the following categories of people.
- The elderly – including frail and vulnerable people
- People with mental health conditions (including dementia / Alzheimers)
- People with physical disabilities, sensory loss and or impairment
- People with long-term illness or disease
- People with terminal illness
- People requiring end of life (palliative) care
- People recovering from illness
- Post discharge care
- People with a learning disability
- Younger adults requiring support
Phone: 01483 797950
Fax: 01483 799263