Who We Can Help
Astor Agency and Nursing Agency provides services to any adult requiring care or support for independent living in their own home, subject to appropriate funding.
We always remember that the whole family may require support when a loved one is suffering.
Our care assistants can provide respite for those who normally care for you, maybe your spouse, so that they too can continue to participate in the activities they enjoy.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to provide support for the following categories of people.
- The elderly – including frail and vulnerable people
- People with mental health conditions (including dementia / Alzheimers)
- People with physical disabilities, sensory loss and or impairment
- People with long-term illness or disease
- People with terminal illness
- People requiring end of life (palliative) care
- People recovering from illness
- Post discharge care
- People with a learning disability
- Younger adults requiring support